You can make a lasting impact on medical education and research at Geisel by including the school in your estate or long-term financial plans.
Many types of gifts can help students and faculty realize their dreams of improving lives. For example:
- Provision in your will or living trust
- Retirement account or life insurance policy beneficiary designation
- Charitable gift annuity or remainder trust that provides income for life
- IRA rollover
- Dartmouth Donor Advised Fund
These and other planned giving options may also offer financial and tax benefits for you and your family. You can direct your gift to an area that’s meaningful to you or make an unrestricted gift that will allow the school to apply it where it will have the greatest impact at the time it arrives.
Learn more by exploring the Dartmouth Gift Planning website.
Let us help you tailor a gift to your needs and philanthropic interests.
- For sample language to make a bequest to the Geisel School of Medicine in your will or living trust, click here.
- To request a life income plan illustration or for more information about planned giving options, contact
Director of Planned Giving
Do your estate plans already include a gift for Geisel?
Share the details of your gift by completing our online form and your gift will count toward The Call to Lead campaign.
The Pinnacle Society: A Legacy of Visionary Giving
We welcome donors who have made a planned gift to Geisel or Dartmouth-Hitchcock as members of the Pinnacle Society. Members receive invitations to special events featuring leading physicians and researchers from Geisel and Dartmouth-Hitchcock. We also gratefully recognize Pinnacle Society members on the donor recognition exhibit at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
In addition, Dartmouth’s Bartlett Tower Society recognizes those who have left a legacy to the College – including any of its professional schools – through a planned gift.